Samadhi Buddhist Meditation Centre was established in 2002 under the guidance of Venerable Horowpothane Sathindriya Thera with the help of Sri Lankan Buddhist Community in Melbourne.
This is the place for peace and tranquillity. Venerable Horowpothane Sathindriya Thera encourages both adults and children to practice mindfulness and meditation.
Following Dhamma services are provided by the Centre.
1. Sunday School Daham Pasala) for children in English
2. Monthly Dhamma talk and meditation for children in English
3. Monthly intensive and exclusive meditation programme for adults both in English & Sinhala
4. Daily chanting and Buddha Pooja programme
5. Special one hour meditation programme and blessing ceremony for the well-being of many
MAY ALL BEINGS BE WELL AND HAPPY!